What is an air curtain’s role when a multitude of challenges outside the typical service setting can be remedied with Mars powerful precision-engineered stream of air? And Mars delivers, because when a product works this well... word gets out.
Mars has found a home helping to:
- Remove butterflies from visitors departing the conservatory at the Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House at the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Quick-dry products exiting ware washing stations to return them to service at a large-scale foodservice center
- Dry shopping carts quickly for large-box retailers in rainy climates to keep their guests dry and comfortable while shopping
- Warm rubber at a tire manufacturing site to make it more malleable and easier to rim-mount
- Blow away debris from workers’ clothing entering an automotive painting facility with zero contaminant tolerance
From explosion-proof and tamper-proof units, to those designed for wash down, count on the Mars team of engineers and problem solvers to thoroughly understand your setting and environmental conditions so we can rescue you from challenges.