The LoPro2 Sanitation Series by Mars Air Doors is our best selling sanitation air curtain at Air Door Distributors. ETL listed for NSF37 and meets 600 fpm measured 3 feet above the floor as a requirement for various health departments. The LoPro2 Sanitation Series is extremely quiet rated 49 dBA for a 36” unit. LoPro2 Sanitation Series is rated for light insect control up to 7 feet high and environmental control up to 8 feet high. The low profile design is only 8” in height and in lengths from 25” to 144” wide. Units 25” to 72” long feature a single 1/6 HP motor in a one piece design, while unit 84” to 144” feature a two piece, 2 motor design. So sleek and modern that the two piece design is pulled together with a 2” tandem kit that is not even noticeable. LoPro2 Sanitation Series includes a back mounting plate and single speed for effectiveness. Available in ambient only. Its durable compact lightweight metal construction is finished in a powder coated paint to withstand years of worry free operation. Standard production color is black or white but available in silver, custom colors and 304 stainless steel.
The LoPro2 Sanitation Series is great for customer entry, concessions, drive up windows, walk-in coolers, restaurant & foodservice, retail & office and convenience & grocery. LoPro2 Sanitation Series applications includes light insect control, reduces dust, dirt and fumes and stops the transfer of warm or cold air resulting in lowering energy costs.
Unheated LoPro2 Sanitation Series
Mars Air Curtains LoPro2 Sanitation NOTES:
- This product is designed to meet the National Electric Code (NEC) and ETL Listed (UL 507 and CSA 22.2).
- ¼” mounting holes provided for wall mounting and overhead mounting on each end.
- All units have a self contained one piece cabinet, fire retardant and corrosion proof paint lock metal double protected with baked on Obsidian Black color, rust preventative electrostatic polyurethane powder coating.
- Cabinet has sufficient strength for fastening to wall on both ends without intermediate support. LPN225 comes with aluminum washable filter standard.
- Unit is to be installed such that air flow is unobstructed. Air discharge nozzle containing an adjustable air directional vane with 40 degree sweep front to back.
- Unit greater than 72” are double units joined together with a 2” mounting bracket in the center and must be center supported, field installed.
- Circuit protection as per NEC by others.
- Optional door limit switch and mounting brackets are field installed and/or wired by others. The door limit switch is to be mounted such that the air curtain turns on as the door begins to open. To prevent unit damage, the mounting brackets must be installed such that the bottom of the air curtain is not below the door heater.
Air Curtain Features:
- 1/6 HP Continuous duty motors
- Sleek self-contained one piece light gauge corrosion resistant paint lock metal design
- Very low profile design, 8”(H) x 8 7/8” (D)
- ETL Certified to conform to ANSI/NSF37 Standards for Service Windows up to 4’ above the counter top (filters required) and for Customer Entrances up to 7’
- ETL certified to conform to UL 507 (US) and CSA 22.22 (Canada) Standards (Indoor/Outdoor Use)
- Wall mounting bracket removable for easy installation
- Top mounting well nuts provided (1/4”)
- Cabinet has sufficient strength for fastening to wall on both ends without intermediate support up to 72”. (Models 84” to 144” require intermediate support in the center.)
- Dynamically balanced corrosion resistant aluminum crossflow wheels
- Adjustable air directional vane with 40 degree sweep front to back.
- Standard color is Obsidian Black
- Rus preventative electrostatic polyurethane powder coating
- 5 year parts warranty
- Freight Included (FOB Continental USA)
- Proudly made in USA
Air Curtain Options and Accessories:
- Door Limit Switches
- Wall and Overhead Bracket
- Custom colors and finishes (304SS, 316SS)
Air Curtain Sound levels: (measured 10’ in an open field)
(25” & 36”) – 49 dBA, (42”) – 50 dBA, (48”) – 52 dBA, (60” -96”) – 53 dBA & (108”-144”) – 54 dBA