What is an air curtain for dock doors and material handling? Forklifts and the myriad variety of doors — high speed, roll up, bi-parting, sliding, sectional, overhead, dock doors, etc. — all create complexity for the facilities manager.
Safe passage for workers and equipment is paramount to maintain productivity, keep labor costs down, and keep thin margins from being eroded. Count on the Mars air curtain solution to:
- Provide an invisible shield of air for consistent sanitary protection of materials handling operations
- Eliminate the need for accident-prone, dirty, bacteria-laden plastic strips
- Reduce energy spend by maintaining indoor climate conditions (both warmth and cool)
- Protect goods from damage resulting from dust, temperature fluctuations and flying pests
- Separate spaces that demand differing climatic conditions