The NH2 Sanitation Series by Mars Air Doors is the premiere sanitation air curtain for restaurant kitchen doors at Air Door Distributors. ETL listed for NSF37 and meets 1600 fpm measured 3 feet above the floor as a requirement for various health departments at service entry doors. The NH2 Sanitation Series is rated for insect control up to 7 feet high. The NH2 Sanitation Series is rated at 70 dBA for a 36” unit. The NH2 Sanitation Series is only 14” in height X 15 5/8” deep and in lengths from 36” to 144”. The NH2 Sanitation Series units 36" to 60" long feature a single 1 HP motor, units 72" to 96" feature a 2-motor 1 HP design and units 108" - 144" have 3 motor 1 HP design. Available in Ambient Only. The modern and sleek design will fit beautifully into any application. Its durable light weight design is finished in a powder coated paint to withstand years of worry free operation. Standard production color is Silver but available in white, black, custom colors and 304 stainless steel.
Mars NH2 Sanitation Series NOTES:
- This product is designed to meet the National Electric Code (NEC), ETL Safety Listed for the US and Canada, AMCA Certified and bear the CE Mark.
- (2) ½” key hole slots and (2) 7/16” mounting holes provided for wall mounting and (4) 7/16” mounting holes for overhead mounting provided, (2) on each end.
- All units have a self contained one piece cabinet, fire retardant and corrosion proof paint lock metal double protected with baked on Titanium Silver color, rust preventative electrostatic polyurethane powder coating.
- Cabinet has sufficient strength for fastening to wall on both ends without intermediate support.
- Internal J-Box(es) for electrical wiring: one motor-(1) 2” X 4”; two motors-(1) 4” X 4”; three motors-(2) 4” X 4”.
- Unit is to be installed such that air flow is unobstructed. Air discharge nozzle containing adjustable air directional vanes with 40 degree sweep front to back.
- Circuit protection per NEC by others.
- Optional motor control panel, door limit switch and mounting brackets are field installed and/or wired by others. The door limit switch is to be mounted such that the air curtain turns on as door begins to open. To prevent unit damage, the mounting brackets must be installed such that the bottom of the air curtain is not below the door header.
Mars NH2 Sanitation Series Features:
- 1 HP Continuous Duty TEAO Motors
- Sleek self-contained one piece heavy gauge corrosion proof paint lock metal design
- ETL Certified to confirm to UL 507 (US) and CSA 22.2 (Canada) Standards (Indoor/Outdoor Use)
- AMCA Certified to AMCA 211 Standards
- (4) 7/16” top and wall mounting holes provided, (2) on each end
- Cabinet is to be mounted from overhead or fastened to a wall and has sufficient strength for suspension from both ends without intermediate support
- Adjustable air directional vanes with 40 degree sweep front to back
- Standard color is Titanium Silver
- Rust preventative electrostatic polyurethane powder coating
- 5 year parts warranty
- Freight Included (FOB Continental USA)
- Proudly made in USA
Mars Options and Accessories: (see Accessories Brochure)
- Motor Control Panels
- Wall and Overhead Brackets
- Custom color and finishes (304SS, 316SS)
Air Curtain Sound Levels: (measured at 10’ in an open field)
1 Motor Unit = 70 dBA, 2 Motor Unit = 73 dBA, 3 & 4 Motor Unit = 75 dBA